Mijn lieve volgers

dinsdag 7 mei 2019

Sakura


 


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week was my turn to pick a challenge theme. I have chosen "Feminine". As we don't have a sponsor Denise is offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of promarkers of their choice (from the Cowling & Wilcox store).

I created a Cake Easel Card and used an Colour of Love image from Heather Valentin. It's a VIP Exclusive image called "Sakura". I love this image. I coloured her with Promarkers and added some accents with Faber-Castell Polychromos. If you like to create a card with a cake in it you can simple recycle an empty ribbon/lace roll. Make a little box that fit your candle size. The flower border is a die cut from the Action. To close the card I used a piece of stretch lace ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- WWODT - #04
- Digi Choosday - wk19
- Penny's Challenges - #428
- Aud Sentiments - #226 Feminine + Sentiment

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten