Mijn lieve volgers

donderdag 12 september 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire


Hey!

This month I am Guest Designer for Sassy Studio Designs. I'm honored and  love it!

I made this card for the Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #194 - Shabby Chic. I heard a lot about shabby chic but never made anything with this theme. So here's my 1st shabby chic card. Hope I did okay...

This card is for my girlfriend who's second home is France and blue is her color. The image is SSD's Little Honey's France and colored it with Promarkers.  I used 2 kinds of patterned paper, white lace, feathers, paper roses, pearl chain, flatback pearls, printed a french sentiment for happy birthday, Eiffel Tower die cut and a nestability.

I also want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Hobbycutz Challenge - #15 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 opmerking:

  1. Kitty, this card is so lovely! Love that lace and the colors. Beautifully done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen