Mijn lieve volgers

dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas


Hi!

I think it's time for me to start making my christmas cards.

Here's my creation for this weeks i {heart} sketches challenge #36.

Love this cute little birdbrain chick. This image is called Holly Jolly Christmas from Stamps from the Heart. Cardbase is white linen cardstock, red en green are both christmas color linen cardstock. On the green mat I used a lovely embossing folder from the ebosser. I colored the image with promarkers and added some glitter to the star and ornaments and added as an extra touch a little glossy accents on the ornaments. I made a poinsettia with a flower punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. So cute! I love that birdbrain chick too but then add a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and it is stellar! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge a From The Heart Stamps.
    Lyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your card for this sketch and the red and black colors are perfect! Hope to see you again at From the Heart Stamps! Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love this sweet and adorable Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen