Mijn lieve volgers

vrijdag 28 maart 2014

Rosie


Hey!

Here's a card with roses I made with a digi from Art by Mi Ran.

This image was a freebie to celebrate the start of the challenge blog. It's called Rosie. I think she's so cute.
I colored the image with Promarkers and added red paper roses (I made the rosebuds myself) and I crocheted a little red flower to adhere on her hat with some feathers. To add some bling (who doesn't love bling?) on her hair as earrings. I matted the image on a piece of black cardstock and I had cut a strip of the front of the card and adhered some washi tape to go under the image. Like how it turned out. Simple but elegant.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- Art by Mi Ran Challenge - #2 Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl - SMT #141
- I love Promarkers - #212 Anything Goes
- Left of Center - 1st Anniversary Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful make Kitty, gorgeous colourwork. Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our second ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so pretty. I just love it. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers. Good luck, Lou DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW! This is gorgeous! Your coloring on her hair is just stunning.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen