Mijn lieve volgers

zaterdag 13 juni 2015

Christmas card




Hey!

Before you know it it's Christmas so I thought I would make a Christmas card. Have some cards left from last year so this one is added to the stack. 

I created the card using Sketch #111 from i {heart} sketches. I followed the sketch and the twist. The image is called "Christmas Spirit Birdbrain" by From the Heart Stamps. I Love this cute fella. He is colored with Promarkers. I used some scraps of paper and washi tape, green embroidery floss, 2 little jingle bells and white cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Super cute christmas card, Kitty. You´re right you can never start to ealry. AND i LOVE this image - haha- it makes me smile. Great take with our Sketch Challenge this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute...love the red background and those tiny jingle bell embellishments! Thank you for playing along with From the Heart Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen