Mijn lieve volgers

vrijdag 11 december 2015

Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Hey!

Welcome to my blog. Here's a Snow Globe card I made for the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Hope you have a lot of fun hopping along all the blogs.


To create this card I used white, blue and black linen cardstock. The card is cut with my Cameo. I used a My Whimsical Little Worlds image called "Snowman Kettle". It's colored with Promarkers. I added glitter snow to the snow under the snowman, added an embossed background inside the globe and touched the embossed snowflakes with white ink to show them better. 3 sequinces inside are adhered to the background and the rest is for shaking the card. On top of the mica I adhered 3 punched snowflakes with blue gems stones in the middle. The bottom pard of the card is black and I added little stamped snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you lots of fun hopping. Don't forget to hop on over to the MWLW blog to see other DT projects.

Hugs,
Kitty

29 opmerkingen:

  1. What an adorable shaker design! Love that cute snowman! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet snowman, Kitty, love your card! A time for friends and family, Happy Holidays!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is SO pretty! The red popping against that navy blue background is just gorgeous! great project! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the Globe and Snowman shaker card. Very pretty.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Adorable! Love shakers and yours is awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a great idea! I love the snowman in the snow globe!
    Holiday Hugs,
    Michele

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautifulsnowglobe! Somuch fun seeing the snowman with a coffee pot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awe this is great I'm guessing snowmen serve iced tea only lol
    Hugs Nikki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. LOVE this snowglobe card. I love snowmen and snowglobes. Awesome coloring.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love this adorable creation! Cute image!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is so cute. I love the bling on the snowflakes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love your little snowglobe with the snowflakes and snowman. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. What a sweet shaker design! Love that you created a snowglobe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Awesome card! Love the snow globe idea you went with!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow!!! What an absolutely adorable snow globe shaker card!!! So festive!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen