Mijn lieve volgers

maandag 1 februari 2016

Ik denk aan je...


Hey!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Today I made this CAS card using a Magnolia stamp called "Loves me loves me not Tilda" from the Lovely Duo Collection 2015.

I made a border with a Dutch sentiment that says "Thinking of you..." The image is colored with Promarkers. I used one of my favorite color combo's for her tunic and hair bow - Island Lagoon, Frosted Jade and Pastel Green - and her trousers and shoes are colored with Antique Pink and Baby Pink. The color combo for her hair is Walnut and Spice and I always use the same color combo for skin Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Baby Pink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Passion for Promarkers - #330 CAS
- I Love Promarkers - #301 AG
- Midweek Magnolia's - #130 AG with Magnolia

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card Kitty. I love the image you've used and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our 'clean & simple' challenge. Hugs, Denise (I apologise for my late comment) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen