Mijn lieve volgers

zondag 3 april 2016

Gingle Flitterdrive and Snelly Snail



Hey!

Today it's Team A's turn to show our creations featuring Gnomes for the new Anything Goes fortnight challenge over at Lacy Sunshine.

I got to play with an image called "Gingle Flitterdrive and Snelly Snail" and colored it with Promarkers. I made a mushroom card with a template that I got. I used a fens and a grass die to make the mushroom more like a home for Gingle. I gave the snail glitter eye shadow with some stickles.

Did you know the artist behind Lacy Sunshine, Heather Valentin, also gives great online classes for markers and color pencils. Currently 9 classes are being offered. So why don't you just see for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten