Mijn lieve volgers

zondag 17 juni 2018

Soccer Reggie


Hey!

Today I'd like to show you a card I made for my nephew's 9th birthday using a beautiful image by Heather Valentin from Lacy Sunshine's.

The image is called "Soccer Reggie" and I colored him using Promarkers. Always love using bright colors for children's cards. This one I made for my nephew who turned 9. To create this card I used a white cardbase, 3 pieces of colored paper, stitched rectangle die, walnut stain distress ink and a Dymo embossing labelmaker.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- I Love Promarkers - #361 Boy Card
- Digi Choosday - wk24

1 opmerking:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks you for joining with us at https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2018/06/wk-24-digi-choosday-crafting-anything.html. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen