Mijn lieve volgers

dinsdag 7 augustus 2018

LSS - Honey Bee Sprite's Teacup


Hey!

Here's a card I made using Lacy Sunshine's image by Heather Valentin called "Honey Bee Sprites Teacup" from the Teacup Bouquet Collection. Isn't she stinkin' cute?

I made a bee hive using a card I got in the mail. Have cut it into 2cm wide strips and cut it to length to make a shape of a bee hive. Rounded the corners using a corner punch and I distressed the edges to give it some depth. I have cut a flower background out of black cardstock and adhered it behind the image. In the tree and in the Sprite's hair I adhered little flowers. I used glitter glue on the fluffy bits of the image.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk32
- Morgan's ArtWorld #08
- LPOCF - #87


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten