Mijn lieve volgers

zaterdag 3 november 2018

CCC - Winter Time


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. This month it's themed "Winter Time".

I made a lolipop card, just love making them, using a Lacy Sunshine image called "Princess Crystal Icicle Ethereal Enchantress" and colored it using Promarkers.

Lolipop cards are very populair and simple to make. I made this one with three strips of cardstock, paper staw, a doily and a big snowflake that I cut with my Cameo. I added glitter glue to the image and the big snowflake and used some gorgeous felt snowflakes and a charm. To finish the card I added lace ribbon and tied a a bow from sattin ribbon and adhered it on top of the lace ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I ♡ Promarkers - #371 AG with option ribbon or bow
Creative Fingers - #154
A Perfect Time to Craft - #11
- WWODTC - #10
- Digi Choosday - wk44


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Cheryl DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your Design is very nice and your Colouring is very good. Good Luck with your Entry at a Perfect time to Craft. Karen Neil DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen