Mijn lieve volgers

woensdag 9 januari 2019

Queen of Hearts Mermaid



Hey!

Here's a rocking card I made using a gorgeous image by Heather Valentin's Colour of Love called "Queen of Hearts Mermaid".

I colored the image using Promarkers and Faber-Castell Polychromos. I just got a new paper pack from Craft Sensations and love it. Other items I used are doily heart die, heart die, hearts background die, heart border die, mermaid tails border die and distress ink. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk2
- LPOCF - #97
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - #412
- I Love Promarkers - #375 (new paper pack)
- WWODTC - #12
- APTTC - #01
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge - #01
- LeAnn's World 101 - #10

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like those colours together, great card,thank you for joining us this week at DIGI CHOOSDAY.
    Julie DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so lovely - gorgeous image and shaped card - thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch, good luck!!! Amy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for joining our challenge at
    Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Stunning!! Thanks for joining our challenge at
    Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen