Mijn lieve volgers

maandag 10 september 2012

Round Easel Card


Hey!

I love making easel cards. This time I made a card for the birth of a baby boy.
The stamp is from Magnolia (Baby Edwin) and I colored him with promarkers.
Half of the card is embossed with stars and on the other half I adhered some
grey lace border rub-on. I've cut out some silver stars (on the picture they look black),
made som flag banner, printed a fun sentiment and adhered some silver
bling stars.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- I love Promarkers - #133 Use Bunting
- A Gem of a Challenge - #54 A Boy Thing

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love the bunting. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous, love the shape of your card and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous card, great shape. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time.
    Debbie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen