Mijn lieve volgers

donderdag 11 oktober 2012

Snowball Easel Card


Hey!

Fall just started, but I just had to make a winter card. Lol...
Love this snowman. I colored him with the with distress marker and the rest of hem with promarkers.
I made a snowball easel card. Used som fabric behind snowy, a little snowflake charm, some felt snowflakes a snowflake diecut, a pin and some glitter.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Just Magnolia - #177 Anything Goes with fabric

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful Card!! I love the way you have made it look so Snowy!! And I love the glitter stuff!! :o) I love Bling bling!! And that stamp is so Cute!! Great colors ob the snowman!! - and perfect that you have kept the card round as a snowball!!
    Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia and Hanglar and Stanglar Challenge this Week! Hugs Solveig (Sol)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen