Mijn lieve volgers

woensdag 17 oktober 2012

Tilda Tag



Hey!

I just finished making this tag. I used a new special magnolia stamp and colored her with promarkers. Love the flower Tilda's holding. I don't make tags, but since I see it more often being made by fellow crafters I had to make one too. ;-)
The base is white and I adhered some aluminum tape and embossed it. The next items were used to create this little project; 2 butterflies, flower charm, doily, chipboard flower, white rose, white lace trim, cherry edge die cut, 3 pearls and a nice swirl.

I want to enter this tag to the following challenges:
- Simply Magnolia - Doily and a Charm
- Hänglar or Magnolia - Ribbon or Trim
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers - #42 Chipboard and Metallic
- I Love Promarkers - #139 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria
    come and check out my blog and become a follower

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful Tilda card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely tag, lots to look at, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I know what you mean - I've yet to try making a tag, but this one is adorable! Thank you for playing along at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia. Hugs, Tracey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. You have made a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at LHoSM.
    Hugs Nicolet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een mooie tag heb je gemaakt. Gezellig dat je meedoet bij Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Erg mooi! Bedankt voor het meedoen met de challenge van Simply Magnolia. Groetjes Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Kitty , you have made a very beautiful tag / card for our challenge. Great colouring ! Thank you for joining us at DML. Christa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Mooi gemaakt hoor. Bedankt voor je deelname bij Simply Magnolia
    liefs Anke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. It's a very nice first tag girl! Love it. Thanks for joining our DML challenge this time. Hugs, Jeanet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen