Mijn lieve volgers

vrijdag 24 januari 2014

Curvy Babydoll Sassy


Hey!

Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring an embossing themed challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge.

I made this square card using a lovely curvy girl image from SSD called Curvy Babydoll Sassy. I colored her with promarkers. I embossed a piece of purple cardstock with an embossing folder. On top of the black lace I adhered a strip of white embossed cardstock. I matted the image on some black cardstock and stamped a little corner stamp to mimic the silver filigrane corner.

Come and join the challenge fun at Brown Suger Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful embossing on your card, great colours, thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Kitty, love the embossing and that corner embellishment. Beautifully done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen