Mijn lieve volgers

vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Gift Tag


Hey!

This week SSD is sponsoring Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

I made a gift tag with some left over craft cardstock. I used a lovely image from the December release that I colored with Promarkers. Underneath the image I adhered a doily and I  Adhered a lovely crocheted lime lace border where I tied some twine around. I punched a hole on the top and attached some twine and a piece of left over ribbon I had laying around. The sentiment is googled from the internet ;-)

Come and join the fun. The challenge is Anything Goes with Sassy Studio Designs.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely tag. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow. . .this is adorable. Love that image. SUper cute.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen