Mijn lieve volgers

maandag 7 mei 2018

DDS - Chef Cinnamon


Hey!

Here's a easel card I made using Digi Doodle Studios' image called Chef Cinnamon.



The image is colored with Promarkers and for the card I used a lovely Apple Pie svg file from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used white linen cardstock to create the cardbase. The front of the card I folded in half and I adhered the apple pie on the lover part of the folded front. Then I folded the front and cut along the sides of the apple pie so the whole front is shaped and didn't leave any white cardstock. I love how it turned out.
On the bottom of the card I used a strip of corrugated paper from a package of speculaas (it even smells like the cookies) and I created a little doily border with a border punch. I don't know who made the digi sentiment. It has been on my computer for ages. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
PIP - #1818
- Creative Craft Cottage - #107 Dies a/o Punches

3 opmerkingen:

  1. What an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with is at PIP challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wonderful image and card design . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen