Mijn lieve volgers

dinsdag 22 mei 2018

LSS - Charlie's Seahorse



Hey!

Here's a new card I made for May's showcase "All About Charlie" on the Lacy Sunshine's Color 'n Craft Club on Facebook.

The image is called "Charlie's Seahorse" and I colored her using Promarkers. I love how the card turned out. Often when seeing an image I get inspired and found this perfect. My favorite LS character was Rory, but Charlie is also one of my faves now. She is so super cute with her short hair. This card is simple to make. I added a mat to the front of the card and added spots with the Promarkers I used for Charlie's Seahorse costume, then I cut a circle in the middle of the card and added a circle frame to it that I created with two sizes circle dies. The little circles are made with a hole punch, distressed the edges to give it some depth. The white netting is from garlic gloves, I had wooden sea figures in my stash and the netting behind the window (mica) and jelly fish are die cuts. The bubbles are made with flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk21
- I Love Promarkers - #359
- WWODTC - #5
LPOFC - #82

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the scene you have created. Great design and great coloring.Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers this fortnight

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen