Mijn lieve volgers

zondag 17 november 2013

Christmas Post 1


Hey!

This year I'm doing a Christmas present swap with three dear friends. I will make them each the same card, but with a dress in their favorite color. The 1st one goes to my friend in England. Hope she likes it.
It's not a regular card shape. I will take a photo of the side of the last one.

The card base is linen white cardstock, patterned paper is from a unknow brand.  I colored the image with Promarkers. The tree is a die cut from Marianne Design and I added some gems. In the corner I adhered a silver corner. Underneath the image is a die cut from Noor Design. The sentiment is a digi that I printed in purple to go with the dress.

Want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Beccy's Place - a Month of Holiday Cards

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is super cute Kitty! What a fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is fabulous Kitty, I love it! I think it's a great idea to personalise each card with your friends' favourite colours, I'm sure they will appreciate it too. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen