Mijn lieve volgers

maandag 25 november 2013

Christmas Post 3



Hey!

And here's the 3th Christmas card to send to one of my dear friends. This one stays in The Netherlands ;-) I made a second photo so you can see what it looks like from the side.

For my 3th girlfriend I used the color blue as it is her favorite color. The rest of the card is the same as the other two.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards

Thanks for stoppin by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 opmerkingen:

  1. terrific card, love the construction
    the stamp is geourgious

    Malika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your friends are going to love these cards Kitty, all three have been beautiful. I really like the interesting fold you have done on this one, it looks wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen