Mijn lieve volgers

donderdag 21 november 2013

Christmas Post 2


Hey!

Here's card number 2 that I made for one of my 3 special friends. This card is on its way to Australia.

The card base is linen white cardstock, patterned paper is from a unknow brand.  I colored the image with Promarkers. The tree is a die cut from Marianne Design and I added some gems. In the corner I adhered a silver corner. Underneath the image is a die cut from Noor! Design. The sentiment is a digi that I printed in green to go with the dress.

Want to enter this card to the following challenge:
Beccy's Place - a Month of Holiday Cards

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 opmerking:

  1. Well done Kitty, I'm sure your friend is going to love this card. You coloured the little image beautifully and combined it with lots of lovely paper and embellishments. Wonderful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen