Mijn lieve volgers

vrijdag 15 november 2013

PCP Challenge #7


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at SSD Paper Craft Planet. You can play along by registering and asking for the digital image. You can win 2 SSD digi's of your choice. So come on over and join the fun!

From 15th November - 14th December you can create with this lovely image called "Santa Pin Up" with the challenge Non-traditional Christmas (no green, red. gold or silver).

I made a snow globe easel card. The pattern is from Annette's Creafarm. Inside the globe I added some powder snow. I colored the image with Promarkers and adhered some felt snow flakes with a blue gem in it. I like the way the card turned out. Can't wait to give it to my mom for Christmas this year.

Hope to see you at Paper Craft Planet.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een super kaart en het kleur is ook mooi

    Malika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful Kitty! I love how you coloured the image and I love the blue and white colour scheme. The shape of the card is fabulous.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen