Mijn lieve volgers

zondag 24 november 2013

i {heart} sketches 43

Hey!

Pfff... time flies.

I made this card using sketch 43 from i {heart} sketches. I made it into a Christmas card with a lovely image from Sassy Studio Designs called Mrs. Claus. I colored it with Promarkers. The card base is white linen cardstock (13,5 x 13,5 cm), I used white and green linen cardstock and red cardstock, white Molotov marker, gold stickles and I wrote in dutch Merry Christmas.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- i {heart} sketches - Sketch #43
- Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards
- Crafting from the heart - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This turned out really great...great crisp, clean feel with the red/green/white and I love the sparkle you've added to the image! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, great card !!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great image Kitty, and I love how you've coloured her. The red you used for her dress is amazingly vibrant! You did a wonderful job with the sketch too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hiya I have loved looking round your pretty blog, Your card is lovely I love the colours you have used so pretty.

    Thank you so much for taking part in our first challenge at Crafting from the Heart. I hope to see you next time. hugs Sharon xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a great christmas card thankyou for joining our first challenge at Crafting from the Heart challenge blog.
    Hoping to see some more of your work.
    Good luck
    Fiona DT/co-owner
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Cute card! Love the stamp!! Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen