Mijn lieve volgers

zaterdag 2 november 2013

i {heart} sketches #40


Hey!

Today I made this card using sketch #40 from i {heart} sketches.
The image I used is a stamp from Magnolia. I colored it with Promarkers.

Card base is white linen cardstock and the other colors of cardstock are black, light blue, dark blue, dark grey and light grey linen cardstock. I didn't use a sentiment, because I always like to use a sentiment when I need a card. This card could be used for more occasions.

Also want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- I love Promarkers - #193 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for joining us @ FTHS i {heart} sketches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Kitty, this is very sweet. I like the grey/blue tones and you did a great take with the sketch. I also think not every card needs a sentiment :-)

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a cute image! Great take on the FTHS sketch! Thanks for playing our challenge! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen