Mijn lieve volgers

zondag 10 november 2013

i {heart} sketches #41

Hey!

Today I made this card using i {heart} sketches #41. I used a From the Heart digi called Seven Christmas Birds. I love those cute little birdies.

I matted the image on black linen cardstock and colored it with promarkers. The cardbase is white linen cardstock, I cut a peace of christmas red linen cardstock and a mat of christmas green linen cardstock is embossed with an embossing folder. I inked the edges of the green en red with white pigment ink.

I want to enter this card to the following challenges:
- i {heart} sketches #41
- Beccy's Place - holiday card challenges

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I can see why you love those little birdies Kitty, they are so cute! Great card, great colouring. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very sweet ~ great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge at FTHS this week!
    lyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen