Mijn lieve volgers

dinsdag 26 november 2013

Jess College Fund


Hey!

Had some trouble uploading my card, so I had to do it an other way and that worked. Yeah!!

This is a lovely image that is made for Jess College Fund. Jess is a teenager who wants to study medicine. You can read her story on her blog.

I bought this image called Gifts. I colored her with Promarkers and added some rhinestones to give her bling. I made a easel card and used some die cuts like a doily, butterflies and flourishes. The sentiment is also a digital image, but don't know who the maker of it is. It says "Sending you good wishes and butterfly kisses". In the corner I adhered silver filigree corner.

I want to enter this card to the following challenge:
- Jess Blog - Join the Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten